2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class consumer reviews

$25,850 starting MSRP

side view of 2004 C-Class Mercedes-Benz

86% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Condolement four.four
  • Interior design 4.3
  • Performance 4.7
  • Value for the money iv.iii
  • Exterior styling 4.6
  • Reliability iv.3

Only 107k miles

One of the best cars I've e'er endemic. This was my wife's auto and we just got her a newer model. I currently own 3 of these they are slap-up cars. I have a gold 1 and my daughter has a black 1.

Show total review

Sporty, withal swish

I dearest owning this machine. It is sporty, with enough of power yet provides a comfy ride with roomy front seats for tall people and adequate room in the rear seat.

Evidence full review

Best bargain E'er!

Auto is perfect for our needs as a comfy daily driver. Small only not likewise small for parking and traffic. Plenty of get up and go.

Show full review

Cute motorcar

1 of the all-time car that I never owned was a C220 CDI. Fabulous car and gives value for money. Has excellent fuel consumption and is very quiet because that it was a diesel. Pheew. I enjoyed the ride.

Show full review

Near reliable car!

The ride is smooth and it handles almost like new.It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my beginning 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.viii mpg. If you're looking for a good deal and ride, put this one on your curt list to exam drive.

Show full review

Classy, reliable, groovy driving wagon

Loads of features on this automobile for its historic period; comfortable, roomy and reliable. The wagon offers an specially smooth ride due to its actress suspension for loads. Bully gas mileage, and a sleek expect. They are hard to notice, and this size is no longer imported from Germany.

Evidence full review

Most reliable car I endemic highly recommend

This machine met all my needs and no longer demand a long automobile in the city.well recommended motorcar and driving in a great condition. Come up for a text drive.

Show full review

MERCEDES WAGON : WONDERFUL TO Bulldoze.

This car has been my favorite for 10 years; plenty of leg room for driver and passengers, and cargo too. The well-nigh reliable car I have ever owned!

Show full review

Very quiet, comfortable country cruiser

Each fourth dimension I get behind the bicycle of my Benz I delight in the way it drives. It's smooth and responsive, with oodles of poke. It's extremely sure footed, fifty-fifty on rough roads, providing a certain experience that just seems evident with the Mercedes. Power is smooth and the car changes both up and downwards the box, readily without complaint even when its' pushed.

Bear witness full review

Priced to sell

Has some miles on it only it is a reliable automobile always maintained, heater and air work bully, love the touch screen stereo bluetooth, gps, dvd, dorsum up cam, sunroof. Heated seats and a clean title tags until November 2019 all this at a groovy price

Show full review